Friday, February 6, 2009

To move like that....


I watched Bird in her most recent competition in amazement. Oh to be able to move my body like that. She is so graceful and powerful all at the same time. I love to watch her. Her self confidence and poise is amazing considering she just turned 13. I am so proud of her. We are heading into the busiest part of the season for her and I am praying she can stay healthy and injury free. We head to Florida in a few weeks for another meet there and we are all going this time. I can't wait to get into some warmer weather. I know the little kids are excited too. Only a few more weeks and 3 more competitions to get through and 1 swim meet. We are going to need a break. Until then I will be sorting through the 1000 pictures I took in the last few weeks and try to be good in deleting some of them:)

No comments: