Thursday, November 5, 2009

New York, New York

The girls are off for a fun filled weekend in New York. Daddy gets to handle the crew here at home, I am sure he will be fine! I am so excited to go see Mary Poppins on Broadway. The weather is supposed to be good so I will keep my fingers crossed that it holds. Maggie will have her first train ride and visit to the city. It should be a blast.



My big gratitude for the day:

Mr. G went to the grocery store for me on his way home from work. Thank you Dan! Sometimes it is the little things that mean so much. I was swamped today trying to get everything ready for this weekend and I was running out of time. He came to my rescue and I appreciate it so much!




Look at those sweet eyes, Little Miss MaggPie is the sweetest, most cuddly little babe. I am in love and am sniffing in that fresh baby smell every chance I get.


No comments: