Friday, September 26, 2008

Procrastination

I have written, deleted and rewritten this first post more times than I care to share. I have been struggling with what I want this blog to look like and how much information to put "out there". I think I have come to the best compromise so that I can keep an honest journal of our crazy days, my unfocused creativity and the blessings bestowed on our little family. I want this to become a journal of our days together, a place to share the projects we create and for the ideas we share. For the sake of privacy I will write of my children using nicknames only. So here is my brood: Bird(12), Einstein(10), Monkey(6), Princess(4) and Bug(as in lovebug 14 months). Then there is the love of my life, Mr. G.
Here's a little background. Mr. G. and I will be married 15 years in October. We have lived on both coasts but never in the middle. Our family is the most important thing to us. We love having a big family and a crazy life. I try to look for the positive in every situation. I want to be content in all things and circumstances. I look for the beauty in the everyday things because that is where I find happiness. Attitude is a choice and can make or break the day. I try to find time for something creative everyday. So for today I am going to try and figure out how to make this blog pretty, because you can never have to much pretty.

No comments: