Thursday, December 3, 2009

Progress


The decorating has begun!! I love Christmas and can hardly wait to get the decorations out. I try to add a little bit at a time and savor it but I usually get started and can't stop. The mantel is about finished. I have a few garlands up and I am trying to decide on how many of the decorations to bring up. I will admit this year I am doing a much simpler decorating scheme. As much as I love to decorate holding my scrumptious little baby takes priority and there are only so many hours in the day. But I am making progress and really like what I have accomplished so far. Tomorrow I will be putting up the small trees in the kids rooms with their twinkly fairy lights. That is one of my most favorite things to do because one of my most favorite memories from my childhood is having my own small tree in my room to decorate. I think having my space decorated was so special and I want my little clan to have that memory. So here's to progress and may it continue!!

No comments: