Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ribbon production



I have been trying to fit in some crafting and Christmas gift making. This week is tough because I am doing my seasonal scrub. I pick a week before the holiday season to do a deep clean of the house. It takes me a week sometimes more but when it is finished I feel so good. The house is rid of dust and grime, at least for a little while. But back to ribbon production. I am making boutique style hair bows for the little girls stockings and for friends. They all love hair bows and I make many all year round but I am making some extra special ones for the holidays. My niece is also having her 4th birthday soon. She is having a salon style party so I made hairbows for her favors. My glue gun has had quite a work out lately. The bows are fairly simple to make and are quite inexpensive compared to purchasing them in boutiques. I have seen similar bows from $12-$15 per bow. Some of the bows are lovely satin, simple & sweet. To others I have added corkers, spiral ribbons. The pictures are for the party favor bows but the Christmas presents are similar.

No comments: