Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drama at Tumble Town


These are some of the moments I know would be forgotten if I didn't write it down or would they??

We had a lovely morning, Maggie Mae was christened in a moving service. I had everything prepped and ready at home to have everyone back to the house for lunch. It all went pretty smoothly. The food was yummy, all the kids played together without any major scuffles and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. About 10 minutes after we arrived home, Zak said he wasn't feeling well and headed upstairs to lie down. Definitely not normal. He fell asleep for 3 hours, not an easy feat with the noise level in this house. He woke up and said he felt better. Which was a relief because we had Elly and Wilken's party that evening at Tumble Town. As a mother to 6 I should have known better. We loaded the car and headed to the party. Things started off great, all the kids were having a good time. Then Zak started to look a little green, and I really mean green. I told him to head to the bathroom and I would gather up the kids to head home. He didn't quite make it to the bathroom..... Yes there in the middle of tumble town Zak tossed his cookies, thankfully Dan was close by and grabbed a trash can for most of it. Can you say gross! I can. I started the clean up process on the floor but there was no carpet cleaner. I made do with some dish soap. I don't think the teenage girls working there were to thrilled. At least I did the clean up. Needless to say that party won't be forgotten for some time. We left Carli and Max stay with Nanna and took the rest of the brood home(with a plastic bag for the car ride, you know, just in case). What a day!
photo: Zak when I noticed his color changing

No comments: