Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a whole lot of nothing equals something really special


Hanging out together, watching some tv, playing games(my new favorite, bananagrams), and taking afternoon naps together. My idea of a perfect day. We had such a nice day here together at home. No obligations, no place to be and nothing on the has to be done agenda. That rarely happens around this house and I have to say it was absolutely lovely. Snuggling in bed to nurse Maggie and nap a little with her was so sweet. I am so grateful for times like this and feel so blessed for all the little and not so little people in our home. I can't imagine life without them. Connections were strengthened, cuddles were had, laughs were shared; as close to perfection as we get around here.

photo: Maggie's sweet slumber

No comments: